Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Morning Meeting

I've been... here all night. Sitting on the floor, my back against the metal desk. They can't... how's that for... description. They can't see me here, but they... have already gone home and come back. They were here till... uh... 11 o'clock or so. They did get the sushi... like I said. And I drank the six pack... yes... uh... I'm still drunk. I drank it at... 5 a.m. It was still dark outside.

WHY ARE YOU... they can't hear me. Wait. CAN YOU HEAR ME? ... no answer. WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME? I'm the... I'M THE FICTIONAL CONSTRUCTION. ... ... I MAKE THE MONEY AROUND HERE. Ha... he looked. The one with the glass _ they all have glasses _ but that one... he turned around. Hope you... HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR BREAKFAST. They got... rose-water pancakes. HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR BREAKFAST.

I need to sober up... despite... I should... I should get... drunker. That's what they deserve. I'M NOT SOBERING UP. They... didn't look that time. They're ignoring me. I WANT SOME BREAKFAST. The fictional... THE FICTIONAL CONSTRUCT... CONSTRUCTION IS HUNGRY NOW. Jesus I'm hungry. They're not looking... I'm drunk... I don't feel good...

No comments: