Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Radio Dayz

Time to catch up, catch up. My competition is burying me in the all-essential CIR category (content index ratio) that WeBLoG analysts monitor.

A slow work day, a finished (nearly) play and the Tribune sports section... I can't wait to read the "Inside Media" column. As Erika can attest, I'm an AM sports radio nut. I have it tuned-in all over the house, as I move from room to room getting ready for work in the morning.

When it comes down to it, I just enjoy radio chatter. As a nervous person, I find it relaxing. And I also happen to like sports, so there you go. When I was a little boy, I used to tape record my own fantasy talk radio show.

Well, I'm not gonna wait any longer to read the latest. If you're ever bored in Chicago from 6-11 p.m. weekdays, bring over a six pack and we can listen to the "Mike Murphy Show" together.

No comments: