Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Don't (Give Up)

Here I am again, back where I began. I tried everything else to keep myself away, but fantasy baseball and football only go so far.

If you've learned anything from me and my site here, it's that... hmm... I might need to reflect on this a moment. I don't want to say just anything _ this is an important point. If you've learned anything from me and my site here... uh... let me back up a bit.

Everyone goes through a tough time, and it seems the problems multiply and piggyback and recombine. So, if you've learned anything from me and my site here... there are... uh... It may seem darkest, but...

We experience change: It can be painful, but... if you've learned anything from me and my site here, it is that... what am I trying to say... it is that...

I don't know. Lunch is in 1.25 hours. It's frozen tamales today.

No comments: