Friday, December 08, 2006

Son of Nightbeat

We've had a wacky night at the Cracker Factory -- wacky in that good ol' fashioned way I knew back in the Picodiribibi days. Maybe it's a harbinger that my time here is about up, but I've been saying things like that since... well, at least there're some palpable possibilities for change. Two other people are leaving at the end of the month. Escapes like this have traditionally happend in threes around here. It was nice to see ol' workpal and fantasy baseball foe Craig in good spirits. He's close to nailing a new gig, too. Here's to America's bright, promising young men.

I don't know what's going to happen tonight after I get the hell out of here. There's a double bock waiting for me at home. That sounds really good. Almost as good as being home right now instead of working.

No comments: